20 Sad Signs You are Not Adult Material
2. Interviews on Media Events Traumatize You
Talking to important people that you don’t know about important things? Ah, nope.
3. have absolutely no clue how to act.
NBC / Via giphy.com
4. Must Remember 'Pay Student Loan'....
Lions Gate / Via gifboom.com
And even then you still don’t pay them by the deadline.
Comedy Central / Via venomsuniverse.tumblr.com
5. Mummy still plans medical appointments for you.
HBO / Via lightlybuzzed.com
Why would you want to take responsibility for that anyway?
6. You still watch reruns of sitcoms that are technically geared towards pre-teens, but you give no fucks.
Nickelodeon / Via drakeandjoshgifs.tumblr.com
Drake & Josh all day, errday.
7. You’d rather not talk about politics with people because then things just get too confusing for you.
8. Making a budget for any length of time is just not something you do.
Columbia Pictures / Via crushable.com
9. Even when you’re feeling rather adult-like and actually make a budget plan, you fail miserably at sticking to it.
10. Waking up early for work is just not the biz.
NBC / Via reactiongifs.com
11. Waking up early to you is anywhere from 9-10 AM.
NBC / Via giphy.com
12. You use way too many emojis when you text.
13. On occasion, you drink like you’re still in college.
FX / Via collegetimes.com
Work tomorrow at 9 AM. NBD.
14. At least five times a day without fail you misplace your phone, which usually results in mini panic attacks.
Fox / Via xclusivetouch.co.uk
If you can’t keep track of your phone, what makes you think you can keep track of your future children?!
15. You don’t fully understand what a 401(k) is.
Comedy Central / Via rsvlts.com
16. You’re a little too familiar with Snapchat.
NBC / Via mylifeandlemons.com
17. You get easily distracted from your daily responsibilities by all social media platforms.
TLC / Via realitytvgifs.tumblr.com
#TBT > everything.
18. The very thought of having to pay multiple bills makes you cringe.
Fox / Via wordpress.com
19. You put your money in the wrong places (i.e, you’ll buy liquor before you buy essential things like food and water).
CBS / Via giphy.com